Welcome to Miracles Massage! We are now accepting new clients and offering an AMAZING deal: a 90 minute massage for only $95. But that isn’t the only reason you should come to Miracles Massage ASAP for the best therapeutic massage you have ever had!
For example, did you know that getting a massage can help you look thinner? Well it can; by helping to improve your posture, you will stand up straighter and your shoulders will naturally be down and back…BOOM! You instantly look taller and thinner.
Poor posture contributes to many of the most common ailments American’s suffer from. In this day and age, most of us live a predominately sedentary lifestyle, in which we sit down most of the day, either in front of a computer or behind the wheel of an automobile, and in our down time we are most often either watching TV or surfing the internet on a computer or smartphone. All this sitting is bad for our overall health! It is the primary cause of many backaches, shoulder pains, and pain and stiffness in the legs and hips. Millions of Americans are just “living with the pain” and don’t realize that massage can be a powerful tool in fighting these effects.
Getting regular therapeutic massage increases your ability to stretch and allows for deeper stretching, loosens and relieves tight and aching muscles, and helps naturally correct your posture. I pride myself in providing a relaxing and therapeutic massage. I believe massage should feel great and be corrective at the same time. To achieve this, I engage with my clients before every session to determine what their lifestyle is and to find out if there are any pains, issues or goals for the session, all in an effort to deliver the best massage you’ve ever had.
Types of therapeutic massage offered:
- Signature Massage: Therapeutic and corrective massage, employing the use of aromatherapy, hot stones, hot towels, and heating pads (and cupping, if you want to try it). Signature massages also include gentle movements and stretches that help release tension and pain.
- Prenatal Massage (2nd and 3rd trimester only): This massage will be customized to the expectant mother’s needs, and should be used mainly to promote relaxation. Therapeutic massage can help pregnant women find relief from swollen ankles and lower back pain.
- Deep Tissue Massage: A focused, therapeutic massage targeting muscle knots and specific problem areas in the deeper layers of connective tissue and muscle. Although this massage is more intense than a Swedish massage, it is NOT supposed to be painful. This type of massage is great for people with chronic pain or with injuries that restrict mobility, as well as for repetitive injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. It is also a great choice for reducing the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Swedish Massage: based on the Western concepts of anatomy and physiology, I use essential oils geared to relaxation and healing, and begin with broad general strokes, then transition to specific strokes to address problem areas. This type of massage provides full-body muscle relaxation, and it can be especially helpful when recovering from an injury.
- Reflexology Massage: Using finger pressure and techniques such as kneading and rubbing, reflexology promotes relaxation and healing in the body. Reflexology is based on various reflex areas on the hands and feet whose energy is connected to organs and other body parts. Its practice dates back to ancient civilizations, and for many, it is a deeply relaxing therapy, especially if you stand all day or have tired, achy hands or feet.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Most people do not realize that minor aches and pains, heightened susceptibility to colds and flu, and just a general feeling of low energy may be due to a sluggish lymph system. This type of massage also helps reduce swelling and detoxifies the system, as well as helping with post-surgical healing.
- Fibromyalgia Management: Therapeutic massage for fibromyalgia patients can result in increased serotonin level, less circulating stress hormones, decreased levels of substance P (a pain messenger), lower tender point pain, improved sleep patterns, and an improved overall sense of well-being.